BA Latin and Linguistics / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB-BBB, not including Gen Studs. A-level subjects will normally include at least one essay-based subject (ie. where at least 60% of the assessed material is essay work).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted). 6,5,5 at Higher Level. See A-levels for subject requirements.
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 1 place taken per year / 3 applications
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in both Latin and linguistics
- You want the opportunity to study ancient sources in their original languages
- You are interested in the historical development of language
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.