BA Latin and English Literature / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB, to include Grade A Eng Lit (or Eng Lang and Lit, but NOT Lang alone).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted) to include 7 points in English Literature and 5 or 6 at Higher level in two other subjects. See A-levels for subject requirements.
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 2 places taken per year / 10 applications
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- There are places available on this course for September 2017 entry. You can find out more information about how to apply on our Clearing and Adjustment page
- You are interested in ancient and modern literature
- You are looking for a course with independent study modules
- You want the opportunity to study original sources of ancient literature
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.