BA Modern History with Economics / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB to include History, plus either Economics or Maths (the Grade A must be in one of these three subjects).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall (core points accepted), including grades 6,5,5 in three Higher level subjects, which must include History, plus either Economics or Maths (the Grade 6 must be in one of these three subjects).
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 35 / 130
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% of students on our BA Modern History with Economics course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in economic, political and social developments during the 20th century
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
- You want to learn about the political and economic impacts of industrialisation and globalisation
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.