BA Politics and Modern History / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB-ABB, inc Grade A in History, Politics or Govt.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 665-655 in three Higher Level subjects, including 6 in either History, Government or Politics.
- Number of places/applicants
- Max 90 / 320
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 95% of students on our BA Politics and Modern History are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in the historical development of the modern world and its political systems
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
- You want to develop critical analysis skills and logical argument
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.