BA Politics and Modern History / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB-ABB, inc Grade A in History, Politics or Govt.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 665-655 in three Higher Level subjects, including 6 in either History, Government or Politics.
- Number of places/applicants
- Max 90 / 320
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 95% of students on our BA Politics and Modern History are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in the historical development of the modern world and its political systems
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
- You want to develop critical analysis skills and logical argument
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.