BA Religions and Theology / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB-BBB, not including General Studies.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted). 6,5,5 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 50 / 200
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- A highly flexible degree that develops your critical understanding of numerous religious cultures, their histories and their present-day situation
- Choose from an extensive range of modules relating to Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Sikhism
- Study a course with an impressive 92% student satisfaction rate (National Student Survey 2016)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.