BA Religions and Theology / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB-BBB, not including General Studies. Two AS-levels are accepted in place of one A-level.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34-31 points overall (core points accepted), including 6, 6, 5 at Higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 50 / 200
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 92% of students on our BA Religions and Theology are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are looking for a highly flexible degree that covers a variety of traditions and topics
- You want to study a number of religious cultures, their histories and the present-day situation
- You want to develop a critical understanding of religion and theology through a range of learning and teaching methods
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.