BSc Geography / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- 92% of students on our BSc Geography are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
- One of Europe's best equipped universities for studying physical geography, including analytical, microscopy, sediments and project laboratories
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
No specific academic scholarships available for this course.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44 (0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.