BSc Geography / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- We're ranked fourth in the UK for Geography (Guardian University League Tables 2018)
- Enjoy overseas fieldwork in destinations including Crete, Cuba, Donegal, New York, Iceland, Amsterdam and Morocco
- Gain key geographical skills at one of Europe's best-equipped universities, while enhancing your employability through volunteering and internships
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
No specific academic scholarships available for this course.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44 (0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.