BSc Geography / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- 92% of students on our BSc Geography are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
- One of Europe's best equipped universities for studying physical geography, including analytical, microscopy, sediments and project laboratories
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
No specific academic scholarships available for this course.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44 (0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.