BSc Psychology / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years (4 years with Study Abroad/Placement Year)
- Typical A-level offer
AAB (including specific subjects)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 points overall with 6,6,5 in Higher Level
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Study at one of the top 50 universities in the world for psychology, according to the 2016 QS World University Rankings .
- Gain practical experience through an integrated 30-hour placement or a full placement year.
- Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge required for a wide range of careers .
- Scholarships for two home/EU students and fee bursaries for all international students are available.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £21,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.