MPharm Pharmacy / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
ABB-AAA (including specific subjects)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 points overall including 6 in Chemistry, and 6 and 5 in either Mathematics or Biology and one other rigorous academic subject, all at Higher level.
If Mathematics or Biology is not being studied at Higher level, it must be offered at standard level.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Study at a top 20 university for pharmacy, according to the QS World University Rankings 2016 .
- Gain clinical experience through placements in each year of our GPhC-accredited course.
- Learn in modern facilities including specialised aseptic laboratories and a SimMan 3G patient simulator.
- Open up a range of career options - our graduates have gone into the NHS, industry and more.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying pharmacy at Manchester is like.
Find out about our upcoming open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £21,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
We work hard to ensure that our course can be completed without significant additional study costs over and above the tuition fee.
The two areas where additional costs can be incurred are travel to clinical placements and reading. In both of these situations, we seek to ensure that additional costs are kept as low as possible.
The University defines low cost as an annual cost that is no more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee.
We offer a small fee bursary for international applicants. This will be applied automatically once you register on the course. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a bursary for home/EU students; however, the University offers a scholarship/bursary package .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.