MusB Music / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB, inc A in Music ( Joint course with RNCM requires AAA inc Music).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36-35 points overall (core points accepted), inc. 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be Music.
Also required is Associated Board (or equiv. examinations) grade VIII, preferably at Distinction, on an instrument or voice.
NB: Joint course with RNCM requires 35-37 points (core points accepted), inc. 6 in Music at Higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want a supportive environment with great facilities to cultivate your craft and creativity
- You want to develop specialised skills in musicology, performance, composition, interpretation and evaluation
- You want a course that provides excellent training for a host of careers, both within and outside of the music industry
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.