MusB Music / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB, inc A in Music ( Joint course with RNCM requires AAA inc Music).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), inc. 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be Music.
Also required is Associated Board (or equiv. examinations) grade VIII, preferably at Distinction, on an instrument or voice.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want a supportive environment with great facilities to cultivate your craft and creativity
- You want to develop specialised skills in musicology, performance, composition, interpretation and evaluation
- You want a course that provides excellent training for a host of careers, both within and outside of the music industry
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.