MEng Chemical Engineering / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall including 6,6,6 at the Higher level including Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- Number of places/applicants
- 1900 applications for 295 places across all first year courses (2015 entry)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- Best equipped pilot scale laboratory of any UK university
- 90% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2016
- One of the top four places to study
- Chemical Engineering in the UK according to the 2016 QS World University Rankings
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £21,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Contact name
- Dr James Winterburn
- +44 (0)161 306 9331
- +44 (0)161 306 9321
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.