MEng Chemical Engineering / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall including 6,6,6 at the Higher level including Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- Number of places/applicants
- 1900 applications for 295 places across all first year courses (2015 entry)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- Best equipped pilot scale laboratory of any UK university
- 90% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2016
- One of the top four places to study
- Chemical Engineering in the UK according to the 2016 QS World University Rankings
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £21,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Contact name
- Dr James Winterburn
- +44 (0)161 306 9331
- +44 (0)161 306 9321
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.