BAEcon Accounting and Finance / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- BAEcon (Hons)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,6,5 at Higher Level. No lower than 5 in English and Maths.
- Number of places/applicants
- In 2015 there were 2575 applications for 230 places on the Accounting and Finance pathways of the BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies course.
- How to apply
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Are you interested in the dynamic relationship between accounting, finance and the social sciences?
- Are you looking for a flexible learning experience that's informed by real-world business practice?
- Do you want to benefit from teaching that is jointly delivered by Alliance Manchester Business School and the School of Social Sciences?
- Would you like a chance to study abroad for a semester?
- Find out more and register for an Open Day
If you are made an offer we will email you an invitation to visit us late January, February or early March. These afternoons are organised by the School of Social Sciences and include a tour, a talk, refreshments and a chance to talk to students, lecturers and recruitment staff.
If you are visiting Manchester and would like to visit our admissions office please make an appointment in advance. (Call +44 (0)161 275 4470/1473 or email email@example.com )
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £21,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.