BA Drama and English Literature / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB, including Grade A in English Literature.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
A minimum of 32 points overall (core points accepted), to include a) 7 in English Literature at Higher Level, b) 6 or 7 in two further Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
- 23 / 170
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 94% of students on our BA Drama and English Literature are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are looking for a highly rated research department where research-led teaching will put you in touch with the latest developments in the field
- You want to acquire a sound knowledge of drama practice across different media, strong communication skills, and an awareness of political and social issues relating to arts practice
- You are looking to develop transferable skills for a wide range of creative careers: making theatre, television and radio, working behind the scenes in creative organisations as well as teaching and journalism
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases.. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.