BA Criminology / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 Years [Full-Time]
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
6,5,5 at Higher Level with an overall score of 32 in the IB Diploma.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science. However, we do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking.
- Number of places/applicants
- As a guide, for 2015 entry we received approximately 450 applications for 70 places.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 92% of students on our BA Criminology are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You have an interest in how crime and criminal behaviour are related to other social issues
- You want to develop skills relevant to key professions concerned with criminal justice and crime reduction
- You want to build an academic base suitable for a range of careers in criminal justice-related professions
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.