BA History and American Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB to include Grade A in History. Two Grade A AS levels may be accepted in place of one A-level.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 points in three Higher level subjects, one of which must be History
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in history, politics and the popular cultures of the United States
- You would like to choose subjects from a wide range of historical periods, from ancient times, through medieval to modern late 20th century
- You want to benefit from the heritage and expertise we have developed as the UK's oldest American Studies programme
If you apply to us and receive an offer, you will be invited to one of the subject visit days.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Sian Moseley
- (00 44) (0)161-275 3107
- (00 44) (0)161-275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.