BA Geography with International Study / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 48 Months. [Full-Time]
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,6,6 at Higher Level
- Number of places/applicants
- 190/1200 across all Geography programmes
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- 100% of students on our BA Geography with International Studies course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- Study abroad for a year in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, or the USA
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases.. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44(0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.