BSc Geography with International Study / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 48 Months. [Full-Time]
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,6,6 at Higher Level
- Number of places/applicants
190/1200 across all Geography programmes
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% Student Satisfaction in the most recent National Student Survey (2014)
- Study abroad for a year in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, or the USA
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44(0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.