BSc Healthcare Science (Audiology) / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
We require grades ABB including a science subject.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
We require 33-34 points overall including 6, 5, 5 points at higher level (with at least one science subject).
- Number of places/applicants
236 application for 25 places (2015 entry)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Train as a clinical audiologist and hearing aid dispenser, becoming eligible for registration with the RCCP and HCPC after completing our course.
- Complete 50 weeks of practical and clinical experience in a variety of clinical skills labs, the NHS and independent sector placements throughout the course.
- Learn from internationally recognised experts at the Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD).
- Enhance your CV through leadership and employability-focused units, support and extracurricular opportunities.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying audiology at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be n/a. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.