BA English Literature with Creative Writing / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAA-AAB, including Grade A Eng Lit or Eng Lang & Lit.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 7 points in English Literature at Higher level, plus 6 or 7 in two further Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
- 15 / 150
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You have an interest in English, American, Irish and post-colonial literatures as well as cultural theory, creative writing and film
- You want to develop creative writing skills in fiction and poetry
- You are looking to pursue a career in areas such as writing, publishing, journalism, librarianship, teaching, new media and PR
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- English Literature
- English Literature and a Modern Language (Portuguese)
- American Studies (3 years)
- English Literature and a Modern Language (French)
- English Literature and a Modern Language (German)
- English Literature and a Modern Language (Italian)
- English Literature and a Modern Language (Russian)
- English Literature and a Modern Language (Spanish)
- Latin and English Literature
- Drama and English Literature
- History and American Studies
- English Literature and American Studies
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.