MGeog Geography with Planning / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Int Masters in Geography
- 4 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,6,6 at Higher Level
- Number of places/applicants
- 190/1200 across all Geography programmes
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Our 3 year geography degree, plus a 4th year studying planning at master's level
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015
- )Accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute, the course provides preparation for a range of careers in planning
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.