BA Drama and Screen Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
33 points overall (core points accepted), including 6,5,5 in three Higher Level subjects; one of these should preferably be English (or other essay-based subject such as History or Politics).
- Number of places/applicants
- 20 / 85
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in discussing and analysing films and media from an international context, including European, American, South Asian and East Asian traditions
- You want to benefit from our links with major cultural organisations in the region, such as The Royal Exchange, Contact Theatre, Theatre in Prisons and Probation, Quarantine, Z-Arts and the Bolton Octagon
- You would like opportunities to make short documentary and drama-documentary films
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.