BA Environmental Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall with grades 6,5,5 at Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- We're ranked fifth in the UK for planning by the Complete University Guide 2019.
- You are passionate about the environment and want to learn about environmental systems, the human impacts on them and how to manage these interactions sustainably.
- You want to take a vocationally-led degree that equips you with a wide range of hands-on environmental and ecological skills that make you highly employable.
- You want to diversify your learning outside of lectures, enjoying a variety of field visits, work placement opportunities, working for 'real-world clients' and the option to study abroad for a semester.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.