BA History / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAA, including History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be History.
- Number of places/applicants
- 120 / 750
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in a wide range of historical periods, from ancient times to the late 20th century
- You want the opportunity to join our thriving history society and contribute to our successful newspaper, The Manchester Historian
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- History and Portuguese
- History and Russian
- History and French
- History and German
- History and Italian
- History and Sociology
- History and Spanish
- Modern History with Economics
- Politics and Modern History
- History and American Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Art History and History
- English Literature and History (3 years)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.