BA Religions and Theology / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB, not including General Studies.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
33 points overall (core points accepted). 6,5,5 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 50 / 200
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 92% of students on our BA Religions and Theology are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are looking for a highly flexible degree that covers a variety of traditions and topics
- You want to study a number of religious cultures, their histories and the present-day situation
- You want to develop a critical understanding of religion and theology through a range of learning and teaching methods
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.