BSc Geology with Planetary Science / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- A unique opportunity to combine the study of geology with the latest ideas from astronomy and other disciplines.
- Learn how, when and where our solar system formed, and how the planets and other bodies in it have evolved.
- The course overall is approximately two-thirds geology and one-third specialist material.
- Develop enhanced numerical and analytical skills.
- Undertake a planetary science research project
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
For further information on available scholarships please visit the School website
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.