BSc Computer Science with Business & Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades A*AA including mathematics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
38 points overall, with 7,6,6 in Higher Level subjects, including Mathematics.
- Number of places/applicants
- The School of Computer Science receives in the region of 2000 applications per year for 225 places across our undergraduate degree courses.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- Taught in partnership with Alliance Manchester Business School, this course combines the study of computer systems development (67%) with the study of the principles and practices of business and management (33%)
- 96.2% of graduates in graduate level jobs or further study within six months of graduating
- 91% student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2015)
- World's first stored-program computer developed here in 1948
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.