BSc Physics with Theoretical Physics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
A*A*A-A*AA (to include Physics and Maths). We would normally require a pass in the Practical Assessment in the newly reformed science A levels.
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall with 7,7,6 - 7,6,6 in Higher Level subjects (to include Physics and Maths)
- Number of places/applicants
- For entry in September 2017 there were 310 places/1700 applicants.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- Consistently high record of student satisfaction, with an average score of 93% over the ten years of the National Student Survey
- Ranked within the top 15 physics departments in the world since 2011 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Lots of choice and flexibility in a broad undergraduate curriculum covering all areas of physics
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £24,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.