MEng Civil Engineering with Industrial Experience / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 5 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall with 6 in Maths at higher level, 6 in Physics at higher level and 5 in English at standard level
- How to apply
- Formal applications for entry to all undergraduate courses must be made through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Manchester has been pioneering innovation since 1824 and was the first English university to offer an engineering degree
- Extensive engineering links with companies such as Balfour Beatty and EDF
- Excellent resources for information, computation and experimental laboratory facilities to support undergraduate studies including dedicated structures and hydraulic laboratories
- All programmes accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers
The next University Open Days will take place on 22nd & 23rd June 2018. Please visit the main University website for further information and to register online.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Contact name
- Undergraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)161 306 9210
- Academic department overview
See: About Us .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.