BA Drama and English Literature / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB, including Grade A in English Literature.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
A minimum of 35 points overall (core points accepted), to include a) 6 in English Literature at Higher Level, b) 6,5 in two further Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
- 23 / 170
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 94% of students on our BA Drama and English Literature are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are looking for a highly rated research department where research-led teaching will put you in touch with the latest developments in the field
- You want to acquire a sound knowledge of drama practice across different media, strong communication skills, and an awareness of political and social issues relating to arts practice
- You are looking to develop transferable skills for a wide range of creative careers: making theatre, television and radio, working behind the scenes in creative organisations as well as teaching and journalism
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.