BSc Healthcare Science (Audiology) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
ABB (including specific subjects)
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
To be confirmed
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Train as a clinical audiologist and hearing aid dispenser, becoming eligible for registration with the RCCP and HCPC after completing our course.
- Complete 50 weeks of practical and clinical experience in a variety of clinical skills labs, the NHS and independent sector placements throughout the course.
- Learn from internationally recognised experts at the Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD).
- Enhance your CV through leadership and employability-focused units, support and extracurricular opportunities.
View the below video in YouTube to see it with subtitles.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying audiology at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be n/a. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Some students may be eligible for financial support from the University. See the student finance section for more information.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.