BSc Global Health (intercalated) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science with Hons
- 12 months
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Number of places/applicants
It is estimated that around 30-40 places will be available.
Please note: Places are available only for intercalating medical students. Applications from such students are welcomed, whether from within this University, others around the UK, or from Overseas.
- How to apply
Intercalating medical students from Manchester Medical School should contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the intercalation process.
Medical students from other universities can contact email@example.com in the first instance, should they choose, in order to register their interest.
You will be asked to complete an application form and then subsequently provide academic transcripts, plus a letter of support from your medical school, once you have completed your studies at the end of May.
- You want to develop your knowledge of key global health challenges, global determinants of health and illness, and innovative solutions
- You are interested in engaging with a wide range of academics and practitioners working in the fields of health and humanitarianism
- You wish to develop research, analytical and communication skills that are suitable for a range of professions
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.