MPRE Master of Planning with Real Estate / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Integrated Masters in Planning and Real Estate
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall with grades 6,5,5 at Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Our Urban and Regional Planning degree, plus a fourth year (master's level) of professional training in planning, real estate and property development
- Accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Includes overseas fieldwork and a real-life, client-based project
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.