BSc Fashion Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 years or 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB in three academic subjects excluding General Studies
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 overall with 6,6,5 in three subjects at Higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
1400 applications for 250 places across all first year courses (2015 entry)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- All courses accredited by The Textile Institute
- The BSc nature of the course enables students to understand the science and technology behind the fabrics and garments they work with, ensuring that they can create, manage and market commercially viable knitted, woven and printed fabrics and garments worldwide.
- Strong links with industry, including our annual Made in Manchester careers event promoting student placements and graduate opportunities from companies such as Next, ASOS, Tommy Hilfiger and Arcadia
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Entrance Awards are available for students who have 6 Grade A's at GCSE and achieve A Level grades A*A*A* (or equivalent)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.