BSc Fashion Buying and Merchandising / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 years or 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB in three academic subjects excluding General Studies
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 overall with 6,6,5 in three subjects at Higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
800 applications for 120 places across all first year Fashion Business courses (2017 entry).
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- All courses accredited by The Textile Institute and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- The BSc nature of the course enables students to understand the science and technology behind the fabrics and garments they work with, ensuring that they can create, manage and market commercially viable knitted, woven and printed fabrics and garments worldwide.
- Strong links with industry, including our annual Made in Manchester careers event promoting student placements and graduate opportunities from companies such as Next, ASOS, Tommy Hilfiger and Arcadia
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Entrance Awards are available for students who have 6 Grade A's at GCSE and achieve A Level grades A*A*A* (or equivalent)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.