LLB Law with Politics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall including 6, 6, 6 at Higher Level.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science.
- Number of places/applicants
- As a guide, for 2017 entry we received approximately 200 applications for 50 places.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in learning about how legal and political systems are integrated
- You are looking for a qualifying law degree combined with an understanding of international relations
- You want to build an academic base suitable for a legal career specialising in political policy
If you are offered a place on one of our courses you will be invited to a Visit Day.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.