LLB Law with Politics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall including 6, 6, 6 at Higher Level.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science.
- Number of places/applicants
- As a guide, for 2017 entry we received approximately 200 applications for 50 places.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in learning about how legal and political systems are integrated
- You are looking for a qualifying law degree combined with an understanding of international relations
- You want to build an academic base suitable for a legal career specialising in political policy
- You are looking for opportunities to study abroad and experience the impact of law around the world
If you are offered a place on one of our courses you will be invited to a Visit Day.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.