BA East Asian Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 3 Years full time
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
33 points overall (core points accepted), to include 6,5,5 in higher level subjects. Plus GCSE or equivalent at grade B (or V) in English Language.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the East Asian region
- You are looking for a course with the flexibility to study Chinese, Korean or Japanese language as a minor
- You want to tailor your studies with a range of options to suit your interests and professional ambitions
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.