BSc International Disaster Management & Humanitarian Response / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB. General Studies is welcomed but not included as part of the standard offer.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 points overall (core points accepted), including 665 in three Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
30 / 120
- How to apply
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You wish to gain valuable professional experience for your future career through work placements
- You want to develop knowledge about resilience and recovery relating to current disaster management
- You would like to undertake fieldwork in emergency preparedness and response, recovery and reconstruction
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
For further information on eligibility and application procedure please see: http://www.hcri.manchester.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.