BSc Geography and Geology with a Year in Industry / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 4 years
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points in total ( 6,6,5 at HL including 1 science)
- How to apply
- To be added.
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Geology and geochemistry courses accredited by the Geological Society of London
- Taught by academic staff involved in world-leading research across a wide range of disciplines
- Exciting and challenging environment with supportive staff and low staff-student ratios
- Gain real-world experience to enhance your career prospects
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.