BA Art History and History / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
AAA, including History. General Studies not included.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be History.
- How to apply
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Study art and architecture from an interdisciplinary perspective, covering a range of historical periods.
- Benefit from hands-on study of cultures, societies, practices, and objects in Manchester, the home of numerous art galleries.
- Study at a university ranked 7 th in the UK for History (QS World University Rankings 2018).
On this day, you will find out more about the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures and our resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Find out more about open days on the School website .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Gareth Frier
- +44 (0)161 275 6083
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.