BA Criminology with International Study / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Data Code not configured
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
6,5,5 at Higher Level with an overall score of 33 in the IB Diploma.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science.
- Number of places/applicants
- This is a new course, admissions will begin in September 2017.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You have an interest in how crime and criminal behaviour are related to other social issues
- You want to develop skills relevant to key professions concerned with criminal justice and crime reduction
- You are looking for a degree which includes experience of criminal justice in an international context with a year abroad
- You want to build an academic base suitable for a range of careers in criminal justice-related professions
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.