BA Film Studies and History / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 33 months
- Typical A-level offer
AAB including A in History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 points overall (core points accepted), with 665 at Higher Level, to include 6 in History.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in cinema and film from a wide range of historical periods and cultures around the world
- You want to examine the development of film combined with the ability to choose history units from a wide range of periods
- You want to develop transferable skills for career opportunities in film education, distribution, exhibition and curation
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.