French and Spanish [IPML]
View tabs | View full page
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Degree awarded
- Integrated Professional Master in Languages
- 4,5 or 6 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAA including both languages to be studied
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall
Higher Level Requirements - 6,6,6 including both subjects to be studied
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
Element: courseDescription - Unable to display element. Data must be XMTHL compliant - Exception: XML parser error CreateXmlDoc Fatal Error: at file Integration Server line: 1 column: 164 message: Illegal sequence '--' in comment (159,5)
- The University hold open days twice a year (usually June and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to a visit day specifically for your area of study. On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, meet members of staff and current students and discuss study aims and qualifications with admissions staff.
- We do not normally interview applicants. We make offers after carefully considering your UCAS application.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2014 will be approximately £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £14,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate fees pages.
Compare this course
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- 0161 275 3211
- 0161 275 3031
Academic department overview
See: About us