Study abroad as part of your Manchester degree
Studying abroad is an excellent opportunity to see the world, experience new cultures and study at one of Manchester's world-class partner institutions.
The University of Manchester has a large number of overseas exchange partners both in Europe and further afield.
Why study abroad?
There are many benefits to studying abroad:
- It's the opportunity of a lifetime
- It helps you grow as a person
- It gives you a new perspective on your subject area and on higher education
- It helps you in the job market
- It broadens your horizons
- It's the best way to improve your language skills
Studying at Manchester as part of your course at a university in a different country
If you are a student from an overseas university wishing to study at The University of Manchester for one semester/year, please visit our webpage for inbound Study Abroad students: