Our expert resources aim to develop key academic skills such as effective research, presentation skills, referencing and essay writing.
They are an excellent way to help students prepare for university-level study.
Primary and secondary
- Our partner, The Brilliant Club has online video presentations on a range of academic skills including essay writing, referencing. The resources are suitable for 10-14 year olds.
- You can access My Learning Essentials, an award-winning programme designed to improve academic skills.
- We have lots of useful advice about extended project writing, with tips on advanced academic writing to help prepare your students for university study.
- Our Library has resources for academic and research skills aimed at post-16 learners.
- The Essential Skills for Online Learning is a resource developed by the University Library to help students develop skills to get the most out of being an online learner.