Information, advice and guidance resources
We have a range of online resources to provide information, advice and guidance about life and study at The University of Manchester and higher education more generally.
- The Children's University of Manchester has Key Stage 2 resources developed by academics in a range of outside of the curriculum subjects, as well as an interactive module about student life.
- Aimed at secondary school students and teachers, use our Young Persons University to introduce studying and research at Manchester.
- Students can ask questions and learn about the University using Manchester Live webinars.
- Our YouTube channel has a section on ‘Applying to study’ with useful information.
- We've also created interactive resources that can be downloaded and used as digital worksheets. These include: preparing for university interviews, writing personal statements and choosing what and where to study.
- Prospective students can visit our virtual open week for talks, campus tours and more.
Why study? talk series
Our PhD students have recorded talks on their specific subjects of interest which provide up-to-date information, advice and guidance to your students.
Our Young Person's University
Take advantage of our student challenges, designed both for self-study and for use in the classroom.