Information, advice and guidance resources
We have a range of online resources to provide information, advice and guidance about life and study at The University of Manchester and higher education more generally.
- The Children's University of Manchester has Key Stage 2 resources developed by academics in a range of outside of the curriculum subjects, as well as an interactive module about student life.
- Aimed at secondary school students and teachers, use our Young Persons University to introduce studying and research at Manchester.
- Our YouTube channel has a section on ‘Applying to study’ with useful information.
- We've also created interactive resources that can be downloaded and used as digital worksheets. These include: preparing for university interviews, writing personal statements and choosing what and where to study.
- Prospective students can visit our virtual open week for talks, campus tours and more.