Become a member of the EMPOWER study
The EMPOWER study aims to establish new methods to utilise patient reported feedback for older people with multiple long-term conditions to increase Empowerment.
- you will be able to provide the patient and public contributor perspective of managing 3 or more long-term conditions,
- be aged 80 years and above,
- have some previous experience of contributing to the aforementioned research activities.
- be relatively new to using computers
About the involvement opportunity
This opportunity will involve; contributing to:
- the review protocol,
- the review,
- a co-design workshop
- dissemination of this work,
- future work for funding
Your involvement will be required from now until the end of March 2021.
You will receive £25 for your time and contributions per hour in line with local guidance.
For more information contact Nicola, who shall provide you with a summary of the study: firstname.lastname@example.org