CDT commercialisation of research course
The 2018 cohort's commercialisation of research course came to close in December with virtual pitches to the dragons.
After a very successful and engaging programme students scored it 9.2 / 10 overall with one participant describing it as:
"Amazing! I enjoyed every single bit! From the start to the end. I was so impressed by the quality of this course and I loved that everything I learned I can put into practice in my start up."
It was noted by the dragons that all student pitches were particularly strong and it was very hard to decide on the winners:
- Best Pitch - Clara Skuse & Pietro Steiner
- Best Marketing Challenge Vicente Orts Mercadillo
- Best Initial Business Plan Christian Moulsdale
- IP group challenge - Solen Monteil, Alexander Fordham, Vicente Orts Mercadillo & Christian Moulsdale
- Best Final Business Plan - Vicente Orts Mercadillo
Congratulations to all the worthy winners!
And a big thank you to Simon Howell for running the programme despite the pandemic restrictions.