Elys Roberts Scholarship deadline 29th July 2022
Applications are open for funding to study Global Health (MSc).
The Elys Roberts scholarship is available to support talented applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries and HCRI is looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
· Professional experience related to Global Health
· A clear idea of how the MSc in Global Health and studying at HCRI will benefit their career
· A clear passion around the subject of global health
· Conditions of the scholarship include the providing blog entries throughout their study and writing a testimonial at the end of their course.
Applicants may be of any nationality, and will need to complete their application by the closing date of Friday 29 July 2022 11.59pm (BST):
· Submit the University of Manchester postgraduate admissions form, providing all necessary supporting material (including transcript and two references); and
· Submit a 500-word case for support of how you meet the bursary criteria by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and application ID number.