Upcoming improvement works at Main Library (13 June - 31 July)
We're completing the connection of our new study spaces to power to improve your study experience.
We recently installed a variety of new study spaces at Main Library, including individual desk spaces, focused study booths and tables for group work and discussion. Work to connect some of these spaces to power took place over the Easter vacation, with the remainder now set to be connected between 13 June and 31 July.
We'll be carrying out work in the following areas:
- Blue Ground (Monday 13 June - Monday 11 July)
- Green Ground (Monday 13 June - Wednesday 22 June)
- Blue 1 (Monday 20 June - Tuesday 28 June)
- Blue 2 (Monday 27 June - Friday 8 July)
- Blue 3 (Monday 11 July - Friday 29 July)
Please be aware that during these times some areas of Main Library will be temporarily unavailable and there may be some noise disruption. It is likely that the book issue machines will temporarily be moved to the other side of Blue Ground.
Please ask a member of staff if you need help finding a book or a suitable study space.